Weekly tip for Interior Decorating and Home Staging:
There are a few tricks in my toolbox. The three items I can not do my job without:
1. Mr Clean magic Eraser – sometimes repainting is not necessary if you can get the marks off the walls and trim.
2. Blue tape – use for marking where art needs to be hung and even tagging items that need to be removed from the room for staging.
3. Febreze – love that stuff! I use the simple fresh scent. (I have 2 teenage boys – can’t live without this stuff!)
We did two things in this kitchen to make it rise to the price point of the desired sale price.
1. removed the dated floral wallpaper and paint
2. Replace the mixed matched appliances with stainless steal
Selling house is about meeting – or preferably going above – buyers expectations. What is expected for the neighborhood and the price point? How can you make yours the best?
Home Staging works if you know what to do. I have been doing this full time for 13 years. (Please note: Watching HGTV does not make you an expert.)
I can help! Give me a call and we can get started. (716) 912-1581.
I love helping people.
I love helping people save money. I love helping them save time. And most importantly I love helping them love their home again.
If you are stuck and not sure what to do next, contact me and I’ll get you going again
Don’t take my word for it. Barbara Corcoran said this about home staging:
I can help you make sure your home is ready to sell.
Contact me at (716) 912-1581
Weekly..well almost weekly Interior Design Tip:
If you look at a small paint chip and think that it is the perfect tone, remember that once it in on the wall (in a much larger context) the color will seem twice as bright as the chip appears.
That pretty soft butter yellow will look like a screaming school bus.
That off-white with a little bit of yellow cast to it will look like a soft butter yellow on the walls.